2018

I am now looking for blog sponsorship for 2018. If you are a store and would like to sponsor my challenge blog please email me at fiona.walker3@aol.co.uk
I look forward to hearing from you.

Followers

Monday, 25 April 2016

Challenge 109 Short break.


Hi everyone thank you all so much for all your marvellous creations last week.

Its now time to announce our design team favourites and winner.

DESIGN TEAM FAVOURITES
No 8 - Sabina
No 75 - Nikki Stalker
No 99 - Michelle Lancaster
No 135 - Sue P


Congratulations please take your design team favourite badge

design team favourite

WINNER
Congratulations please take your winners badge and 
e-mail
fiona.walker3@aol.co.uk
Winners Badge
for details on how to claim your prize
With Winner Crafting from the Heart in the subject line


|Thank you so much to our fantastic sponsor
Scrappers Delight

CHALLENGE 109
This week we are having a short break but hope you will join us all again next week.

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your break - see you soon

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners. Enjoy your break :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Thanks so much for choosing me the winner! Enjoy your break. Congrats to all. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your favourites - I really am pleased and just off to pop the badge on my blog. Congratulations to Donna and the other DT favourites as well. Biiiig hugs to you all Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete